We're currently seeking your feedback on water services and pricing.
Your feedback will shape the way we deliver our services to you, your business and your community.
It will also help us develop our Water Price Review submission, which will determine our services and prices from 2018 to 2023.
We encourage you to participate in the following activities to let us know what's important to you.
Complete a short online survey
Share your views! Each survey only takes a couple of minutes.
- Rural Customer Survey: How are you affected by unexpected interruptions to water supply through rural pipelines?
- Recreation Contribution Survey: What do you think about the recreation contribution that you pay?
- Remote Digital Meters for Urban Customers Survey: How valuable would monitoring your water usage online be to you?
Attend a stakeholder workshop
Our stakeholder workshops bring together a range of customers, council members and representatives from local organisations and businesses to discuss topical issues. Outcomes from the workshops are presented to our board to help with their decision-making.
- Next workshop: Horsham, Thursday 30 March 2017.
Drop in to an information booth
We have 2 information booths every year at:
- Wimmera Machinery Field Days
- Mallee Machinery Field Days
We also hold regular drops around the region to hear your views and answer your questions, which are advertised in local media a few weeks beforehand.
Take part in a customer survey or focus group
Each year we conduct a telephone survey of a random sample of our customers. The results are presented to our board and our staff to help us improve our services. We encourage you to take part if we call you!