GWMWater is one of the largest regional water corporations in Victoria and offers exciting career opportunities for all employees.
Our corporate headquarters is in Horsham, the capital of the beautiful Wimmera region, only three hours from Melbourne or the magnificent Victorian South West Coast. The region boasts access to many national parks including the Grampians and Mt Arapiles. Horsham offers a warm and welcoming community for those wanting a safe and healthy rural lifestyle, and the town boasts first-class health, educational, cultural, sporting and social facilities.
At GWMWater we're committed to:
- Supporting staff, suppliers and contractors in achieving zero harm
- Offering a flexible and stimulating workplace
- Investing in our people so we can adapt to the changing needs of our region
- Building the capacity and culture of our people into a more highly-skilled, professional, customer-focused and efficient organisation
GWMWater is an equal employment opportunity employer and provides a smoke-free work environment.
Why work with us
We believe in the value of keeping our staff happy and healthy. We're very proud of our organisation and the people who work here!
Our work environment
We offer great working conditions, and a variety of interesting and creative work.
- Friendly and supportive
- Committed to diversity and equal employment opportunity
- Health and wellbeing program and active social club
A flexible workplace is a happy workplace! We recognise the importance of a work-life balance.
- Flexible work arrangements
We believe that we can offer superior services to our customers when we invest in the development of our staff.
- Willing to share knowledge
- Challenging career opportunities
- Employee development opportunities
Rewards and recognition
We reward our people with great entitlements and fair pay.
- Salary sacrifice (superannuation)
- Reward and recognition program
- Competitive remuneration and salary packaging
- Access to Local Government Employees Health Plan
Career pathways: Where do you fit in?
Career pathways for our staff are numerous. Some staff come direct from secondary school and complete traineeships or other ‘on-the-job’ training. Other staff have done tertiary qualifications before starting with us.
All staff regularly update their knowledge and often take further training or qualifications.
The diagram below shows indicative training levels, which may vary with the skills of the person involved or changes in the role.
Apply for a job with us
View current positions and apply for a job with us at www.careers.vic.gov.au.