While we strive to provide an outstanding customer experience, we recognise that sometimes there may be a need to complain if a service, decision or action fails to meet your expectations.
We deal with all complaints in an objective, unbiased and timely manner.
How to make a complaint
Please provide the following details:
- Your name and contact details.
- A description of your complaint and any supporting data. Include as much information as possible so that we can consider all of the facts.
- Proposal for how you'd like the situation resolved.
What happens next?
- Your complaint is referred to the appropriate manager.
- The manager will review the complaint and offer a response.
- We strive to respond and resolve all complaints within ten business days.
If you reject our proposed decision or action:
- Your complaint remains open.
- You can seek alternative forms of assistance such as the Energy and Water Ombudsman (EWOV).
- GWMWater will continue to monitor progress of your complaint until all reasonable internal and external options of recourse are exhausted or the complainant is satisfied.