We have commenced discharging treated water from:
- Ararat Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Horsham Wastewater Treatment Plant
- St Arnaud Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Willaura Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Stawell Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Halls Gap Wastewater Treatment Plant
Currently GWMWater supplies many towns with a non-drinking water supply including Kaniva, Ultima, Moyston and Elmhurst.
As GWMWater prepares its pricing submission for the 2018-2023 period it is asking customers in Kaniva, Ultima, Moyston and Elmhurst what their views are in respect to the possibility of receiving a fully treated supply of drinking water.
GWMWater is encouraging all customers in its region to get involved in a new water efficiency program targeted at regional Victorians.
The GWMWater Board, with the assistance of its Irrigation Diverters Committee, has recently approved a new set of rules for the taking of water for irrigation on the Wimmera River.