Got a query?
Top five queries
- What assistance is available to help me with my water bills?
We understand that sometimes life gets tricky and you might be struggling with your water bills. If you’re struggling, get it touch with us as soon as possible and we can help you with initiatives such as:
- Payment arrangements
- Applying for concessions
- GWMWater Customer Support Program
- Utility Relief Grant Scheme
- Rebate Scheme
Find out more about concessions and grants or call us for a confidential discussion on 1300 659 961.
- What is allowed at GWMWater lakes and reservoirs?
- What are the current water restrictions in my area?
All Victorian towns are under Permanent Water Savings Rules when staged water restrictions aren’t in place.
- How can I use water wisely?
There’s a number of simple adjustments you can make to your everyday life in order to use water wisely.
- What payment arrangements are available?
You can pay your bill in a few ways:
- BPAY - Biller Code 79855
- Direct Debit Payment by Centrelink (Centrepay)
- Credit card via POSTbillpay online or over the phone
- Payment in person at any Australia Post office or our Horsham office
- Via mail to PO BOX 481, Horsham, 3402
Outages and water quality alerts
Planned Interruption to Water Supply - Wimmera Mallee Pipeline
Reason: Maintenance Works
Starting: 1 pm, 2 September 2019
Finishing: 5 pm, 4 September 2019
Taylors Lake is an off-stream reservoir and a reliable water source for the region. Sitting 20 km south-east of Horsham, it's supplied from upstream storage within the Wimmera-Glenelg headworks. The nearby Potters Creek also serves as a small natural catchment.
The lake has an important role in supplying environmental water to the Wimmera River. It's also very popular with Horsham locals for recreation, especially fishing and water skiing. When other lakes are dry, Taylors Lake will often still have water to enjoy.