Our new swipe card standpipes are very easy to use! As well as more accurately recording your water usage, they allow you 24-hour access and are solar powered.
How to utilise service
- Connect Cam Lock
- Swipe your card at the front of the cabinet
- Press the green button to begin
- Open the public access valve by turning it slowly clockwise. The water will start flowing as the valve is opened
- Press the red button to stop
- Close the public access valve
- Disconnect Cam Lock
- Make a note of your usage for you own reference
GWMWater now operates two types of standpipes; metered hydrants and swipe card standpipes.