Lake Toolondo is an off-stream reservoir famous for its great trout fishing and is a popular recreational destination in the region.
Supplied by its own small catchment from Mt Talbot Creek, the lake stores a lot of 'dead water'. This means that water in Lake Toolondo doesn't flow through to another source; it can only be pumped out. The lake is reliant on transfers from Rocklands Reservoir.
Private caravan park available
- not permitted
- permitted during duck season only
- must be under control at all times and tied up at night
- to be kept on a leash in picnic area or when near other visitors
- bring own bag to remove any faeces deposited by the dog
- must not enter the water, excluding duck season for the retrieval of ducks
The boating authority for Lake Toolondo is Horsham Rural City Council.
- Feels like 11.6°C
- Relative Humidity 77 %
- Rainfall 0.0mm
- Wind E at 9 km/h